• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Big Ralph
Junior Boarder

I was really moved last night: TO PHIL

#4455 3 years, 7 months ago
Hi Everyone- I have been going to shows since 1974. When Phil got up there and dedicated the Second Set to a much beloved Fan,Adam and also Bear,I thought I would cry! Obviously Phil just radiates graditude and love for his family and fans.In a hard world we live,I want to thank Phil for showing his LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jack Jones
Brooklyn Jimmy
Junior Boarder

Re: I was really moved last night: TO PHIL

#4457 3 years, 7 months ago
Word.
OkieDokie
Junior Boarder

#4468 3 years, 7 months ago
LOVE IS REAL NOT FADE AWAY!!!
otherone78
Junior Boarder
first Furthur show: 2/19/10

#4561 3 years, 7 months ago
Phil seems to be a very happy man these days. that means we are happy heads.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#4563 3 years, 7 months ago
The "Dead"ication to Gitmo meant a lot to many Zoners.
Gitmo had a lot of friends over there and it was greatly appreciated.
Thanks , Phil
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
Jack Jones
Junior Boarder

#4576 3 years, 7 months ago
reminds me of Phil's He'gone dedication to Paul (a tourhead who died in a car wreck on the way to the show) on 7/4/84.

When the Leader of the Band exhibits compassion like that, it says wonders for our family.

Follow Phil's example and encourage your friends & acquaintances to perform a miracle & become organ donors!
Follow Christ's example: Love God First & show it by practicing the Golden Rule whatever your belief system you follow.

This is the best music that I have ever witnessed, & I saw many good ole Grateful Dead shows.

God Bless, Peace, Shalom, Salaam, Pacem

". . . only music may span that space between the finite and the infinite . . . music may be the means of arousing and awakening the best of hope, the best of desire, the best in the heart and soul of those who will and do listen. Is not music the universal language, both for those who would give praise and those who are sorry in their hearts and souls? Is it not a means, a manner of universal expression! Thus may the greater hope come. Edgar Cayce 2156-1
Attachments:
... that one word is "why?"

Music alone may span that space between the finite and the infinite. Edgar Cayce Reading 3659-1
Fidd~lyn
Junior Boarder

#4622 3 years, 7 months ago
...I did Cry ~

....and then again today again as we all listened to last nites show on gd radio together and it was beautiful, cleansing and heartwarming. It really is MORE than a mssg board...a community indeed, brought together by Phil's music and passion. Kinda the land of the misfits.....in a good way tho ~

....."Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right..."
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds